Friday, December 23, 2005

How did THAT happen

I went shopping alone. I was quite proud of my 20 mins in and out trip to toys r us. I'm good a choosing the quick lines ;) But somehow between Toys r us ($90) Target ($35) Riteaid ($45) scrapbooking store ($30) I spent $210. Sigh. I didn't have $210 to spend. Plus I fucked up at TRU and forgot to use my 20% off 1 item (would have only saved me $4), and apparently picked the wrong games to get a free $10 giftcard when I spent $25. Great. Would have been nice to have that list by say THE GAME ROW to pick from, but whatever. So I think I'm going to return the 2 games ($40) but not til atleast mid-week next week. At Target I found this princess doll for Clara that can work as her Santa gift-YAY! I also got the game Cooties, and this Rescue Hero set for Jake. At Riteaid I just got this retro step stool for my parents and some candy and a popcorn tin.

I think I need to weed through some toys. I wish Tom would put the kids to bed so I could wrap some fucking presents, but he's being a butthead. Goddamn Wolfenstein game.

1 comment:

Di said...

What I wouldn't give to be able to get out of Target for $35.00. I spent $130 yesterday and I swear I was in and out. Can you imagine if I had time to look around?

 

site analysis