Wednesday, November 30, 2005

10 Random things about me you may not know:
1. I love bagels with cheese on top, all melted, and now crunchy
2. I dream about taking x-rays on people
3. I wish I could wear scrubs everyday
4. If I watch every show I want on a weekly schedule, it's 14.5 hours. I suck.
5. I bite my nails, mainly when I drive or when concentrating on things like schoolwork
6. I drink close to 100oz of diet coke/pepsi most days
7. But I don't smoke, do drugs, tan, or drink very much, so I'm not stressin'
8. I'm addicted to puzzles. Any puzzles, word puzzles, jigsaws, jumbles ANY
9. I gained back all the weight I lost :(
10. I get the newspaper ONLY for the crosswords and comics (and the ads on Sunday)

9 Places I've visited:
1. London
2. Dublin
3. Washington DC
4. St Louis
5. New Orleans
6. Florida
7. Alien's House
8. Las Vegas
9. Both Atlantic and Pacific oceans

8 Ways to win my heart:
1. Laugh the first time, then tell me to shut up after that, when I make fun of myself
2. Pretend to be slightly interested when I'm talking about something I'm obviously passionate about
3. Don't act shocked when I say I did a 1/2 marathon
4. Care about recycling
5. Bring me a fountain pop when I've been cooped up at home, or just to be nice
6. Call me first, instead of knowing I'll always keep in touch
7. Wash the dishes without any prompting
8. Let me take the ipod to school everyday

7 Things I must do before I die:
1. See my kids grow up and maybe have kids or get married, or do whatever they want
2. Visit Australlia
3. Complete a marathon
4. Bike a century with Tom
5. Lose enough weight to have a normal BMI and keep it there
6. Have more than $1,000,000 at retirement (which will probably be worth 100,000 then...)
7. Go on an awesome, indulgent vacation, with as much family as possible

6 Things I'm afraid of:
1. Driving off a bridge with the kids in the car
2. Getting less than 70% in any of my classes (I'd be outta the program then)
3. Having either child get really sick
4. Along with #3-being helpless in a situation involving something bad and the kids(any kids really)
5. big spiders/poisonous spiders
6. Airplane crashes

5 Things I don't like:
1. Physics-damn those waves and atoms and other crap
2. People who act better than me/judge me just because I'm not rail thin
3. Mushrooms
4. Regular soda
5. Brown rice--I try, I really do, but it's just blaaaaaah

4 Ways to turn me off:
1. Lying about stupid things (and obviously big things too ;)
2. Being self-centered all the time
3. Being ignorant
4. Being judgmental

3 things I do every day:
1. Tell Jakey, Clara, and Tom that I love em
2. Do a crossword puzzle
3. Check my email

2 things that make me happy:
1. My family (usually ;)
2. The TV show The Office

1 Thing that is on my mind right now:
FINALS next week and the following week. I have a total of 5 exams, 2 practicals, and a project to do. Stressing me out. Oh that and I think I have a UTI :(

No comments:

 

site analysis