Sunday, July 24, 2005

Today's 10

Cuz I'm a copy cate

1.) Actually woke up on time, but then spent too much time fucking around on the computer, so I was running late. Then I couldn't find a freaking spot within 5 blocks of the race. So I was 6 blocks away.

2.) Did my first 10k this year, and had a blast. And I'll be really sore tomorrow.

3.) Had a quiet afternoon at my parents house. Jake went to the park with my uncle, and Clara went on a drive with my dad and grandma to take a nap. I did crossword puzzles and the dishes. Whoohoo.

4.) Drank too much diet coke.

5.) Planned an awesome dinner--BBQed chicken with a new recipe, steak, corn on the cob, grilled zucchini and walla walla sweets, and blueberry cake for dessert.

6.) Got in a huge fight with my grandma about 30 mins before said dinner was ready. It involved me trying to defend her, and pretty much ended when she tried to draw a connection between me and murderers.

7.) I've started and deleted 3 different letters to grandma A, but I'm having a hard time. I really don't want to apologize, because I really feel she was wrong. Esp. when she was trying to get my 4 year old against me. Ugh.

8.) I'm super glad that my boy Lance won. He's coolio. He's coming to Portland in about 1.5 months for a big bike ride.

9.) I never ate dinner. I had a crunch ice cream bar plus a mounds candy bar instead. And a big spinich salad.

10.) Why didn't I get in to that program?!?!?!?!

No comments:

 

site analysis