Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August 20

Playing housewife.

I have 2 loaves of zucchini bread in the oven, prep work done for a pasta/bacon/zucchini dish for dinner, and (snicker) I paid the babysitter to clean the kitchen/dining room yesterday, so the house is clean AND smells good.

I rock. lol

I just need to clean the floors, maybe in a little bit.

I have to work graveyard tonight, I'm debating attempting a nap after the bread comes out of the oven. I'll leave by about 5 to head to work, so I'd only get to sleep for an hour or so before I'd need to make dinner.

sooo....

maybe I'll just be tired at work tonight...I can sleep sitting up.

2 comments:

Tink said...

Hoop loves zucchini bread. So, I can't let him know that you make the stuff. He may want to be adopted into your family. :)

Di said...

Isn't is amazing how a clean house allows you to relax. Made bread! You are SO amazing!

 

site analysis