Thursday, March 27, 2008

WTH? this blows

I am getting another sty. That's the second one in a month or so. It sucks. Damn allergies. So because my eyes are always itchy, even though I wash my hands and use the cleaning foam a kajillion times a day, I still get fucking germs in my eye. Suck.

I had one of those "gina" moments today. I was emptying out my hotmail email box (yes I had 3000 UNREAD plus another 500 read) when I came across an email from Gina from about 18 months ago. It was while she was in the process of chemo, but still selling stuff on ebay. It made me smile, and luckily I was at work, so no tears were shed :-) I miss her, and I do have regret, but I'm not letting it get me down--I really don't think she'd want that.

Yesterday I planted a jiffy box thingy full of seeds. Clara and Jacob helped. I hope atleast some of them sprout so we can plant them outside in a few weeks. Ya know it was in the 60's a few days ago, then woke up to snow this AM. Stupid weather. We live in mild OREGON. Not a place that normally has snow at the end of March....

I'm looking forward to my paycheck tomorrow--I had 6 hours of overtime on it, so I'll have a little extra spending money. The "smart me" would put it all towards credit cards, but I'm putting some aside in hopes that just prior to our disney trip, I'll need a smaller size of pants--I'm almost there already :0) I'm down 13.8lbs, and according to my home scale, and unofficial 2 more lbs. I've eaten way too much shit today, but I wrote it all down--so I'm not stressing about it.

Well off to bed--1 more day of work before a WHOLE 2 day weekend! YAY. Second one in a row in 9 months. And I have 5 more to follow. WAHOO :-)

3 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

Congrats on the continued weight loss. Enjoy your days off...you definitely deserve them.

Lisa said...

WTG on the weight loss. I just can't seem to get myself together to stick to anything.

Enjoy your weekend!!

Di said...

That is so hard about Gina's e-mail. it is so hard to remember that they aren't here anymore. My thoughts and prayers are with you as always!

 

site analysis