Saturday, August 11, 2007

It's time

Well it seems as though things "will happen" in the next week or so regarding Gina. Yesterday was the first day she was unable to eat, and once she stops eating, it's only a matter of days or a week or so.

I wish I was at my job longer so I wouldn't feel so guilty for taking time off. I'm going to try to find someone to work Monday or Tuesday for me so I can spend some time with her. Otherwise I'm off today, but not again until Thursday and sadly that might be too late.

So keep us in your thoughts and prayers the next couple of days.

9 comments:

geenalyn said...

Oh (((MARY))). Gina and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this time. I am so very sorry...

Tink said...

Oh no! Enjoy what time you have with her. My thoughts go out to you. ((HUG))

Kimmykay said...

Mary. I'm so sorry. Please know I'm thinking about you and your family. Gina is in my prayers. My heart is just breaking for you.

mamatulip said...

(((((Mary and family)))))

You are all in my thoughts. xo

Susan's 365 said...

(((Mary))). I am so sorry for you and your family. Please know that you're all in my thoughts and prayers.

Cat Herder said...

Praying for all of you, Mary, and hoping the end is peaceful. You're in my thoughts.

Chelle Y. said...

I am so sadden for you. I will be praying for you, Gina, and all your family.

May you enjoy the time you have left and may God give you the comfort and grace you need at this time.

(((Mary)))

Di said...

My heart is out to you right now. My prayers will grow.

Carrie said...

Mary, I am so, so, sorry. (((Gina & family))) You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

 

site analysis