Sunday, July 15, 2007

8 things

Tagged by G, I'm finally doing this. Albeit 1/2 assed.

1.) We've been together since I was 16.5 and he was almost 18.

2.) We've both only ever been with each other. I couldn't even imagine being with someone else--sure everyone fantisizes, but when it comes down to it, uh no.

3.) We have a lot in common--lots of the same favorite foods, music, tv shows, but not the same books or video games...

4.) It's times like now that make me realize how much I love him, and how much he loves me. He's really been there for me.

5.) Neither of us like to cook. Which is a problem. Atleast he likes to BBQ so the summer months are covered and we can still eat ;)

I'm quitting at 5, sorry. I'm tired and I want to go to bed. If I can think of 3 more good things, I'll post em later.

Anyone who hasn't gone, or hasn't been tagged (Di???) Then you should do it too :)

2 comments:

Di said...

I will play.

Please, try and find some way to relax. You don't want to keep overdoing it. You need to slow down. I worry about you!

Chelle Y. said...

Ah, how sweet! It's nice to be loved, huh?

 

site analysis