Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I am unable to say No

And no, its not lots of hot sex that I'm failing to turn down, just extra hours at work. I had been scheduled to work 3 shifts this week. Last week I added on another (today). Then while at work I was called to see if I could cover swing shift at the other hospital. 16 hours later, I'm finally back at home. Of course I didn't get overtime, but I was told how to clock in and out between the 2 hospitals so I get paid for drive time (it's about 30 minutes).

Fuck I'm tired. I worked an 18 on Saturday night/Sunday day, off yesterday, then 730am-1130pm today. Luckily I'm off again tomorrow, unless the swing shift guy is sick in which case I already said I'd work....

On a related note I'm going to give Tom the smack down if things don't change. He's freaking out about the whole buying a new house thing and me not having a full time job, but then he fucking bitches about me picking up extra shifts. WTF?!?! We need money, I'm offered extra hours. Makes sense, no? Dumb boys....

Well I'm off to bed now, I'm tired. And still overly self-centered, but I'm working on improving....this is the last week of swimming lessons, Clara only has 3 weeks of music class left, and t-ball is over on June 6th. I have no idea what we're going to do all summer to stay busy.....

No comments:

 

site analysis