Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Hard to choose....

I know I just finished school, but I'm already trying to figure out what to do next. I have a feeling I might get bored if I just stick with x-ray and mamms. I'm debating either getting a BS in radiological sciences via a distance ed program or a BA in business admin. If I do anything, it'll probably be the BS online. The down side is its another 10k plus probably 2 years to complete....

Things have been kinda blah lately. I'm not too thrilled with my second site hospital. They treat me like I'm stupid or I've never done this before. It's horribly degrading. I know they are just trying to be helpful and they have this cultish team spirit attitude, but it's hard to deal with. Hopefully after the end of this month, I won't be working there too often. It's not that it's THAT bad, it's just sucky.

The kids have been having fun in swimming, they haven't progressed any levels yet this time and I questioned that. Jake says he'll pass on his next day (tomorrow if t-ball gets rained out, otherwise Thursday). Clara is content to sit in level 1, but I'm not pushing that. She was terrifed at the beginning of the lessons, so the fact she is excited is good enough.

The house is still crap. I'll update when I have more concrete info on that. Still waiting on our fucking oregon taxes. It's been 7 weeks since I sent in the info and still no sign of the money. When I called to confirm that they recieved the fax, they couldn't confirm it. "It's not allowed" WTF ever. That's the money we were going to use to buy a new fridge and a bed. UGH.

I want to go scrapbooking. Don't have any idea when I might get a chance :( Sigh. Every weekend seems to be taken up through June. This weekend I work, next I work, the week after I'm taking the mamms class, after that Sarah and William will be here, the following will be Jake's birthday party. No free time, see?

I need ME time. Tell me to quit accepting extra hours.........

2 comments:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Being one with yourself. This is relaxation.

Free poetry contest and much more: www.promiseoflight.org

Chelle Y. said...

You could come here and we could scrapbook together! I need to get some pages done too! :)

(((Mary)))

 

site analysis