Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It is finished.

School that is. Last night was our graduation dinner. While it was nice to see alot of people, most of them I'll never see again. And that's fine. I wish them all well. I did good--I didn't cry or even feel like I was going to :)

I take my test on Friday, then I can stop being so nervous and start relaxing.

I think we found a house. We put an offer on it, and they accepted. Closing will be April 20th. It makes me a bit stressed because I'll have to be working an average of 20 hours a week to make the mortgage payment. And for the near future, that looks very doable, but since I don't have anything long term.....let's just not think about it...

okay off to work--they are paying me, so I'd best be on time ;)

4 comments:

Shanna said...

yea!!! for the graduation and for the house!! that's exciting!!

Di said...

Hey, no worries. Your test will go great. You have worked hard for it! Piece of cake!

A new house! I love it. We want pictures when it is yours! Just remember to relax and don't let moving stress you out more!

Kim Fernandez said...

Congratulations Mary!!

Melly said...

Congratulations! WOOOO HOOOOOO!

 

site analysis