Thursday, December 07, 2006

hmm

I've been feeling down. Not sure why exactly, just blah. I know I've been a real bitch at work, and I kind of feel badly about it, but not really ;) Could be because I work with a bunch of stupid guys who think fart jokes and sex jokes are funny ALL DAY LONG. The whole me and six guys from 130-530 sucks ass.

Atleast tomorrow is the last day of it. Next week I work 2-1030, so it'll be me and guys the whole day, but only with the real obnoxious ones for about 3 hours.

Tomorrow night we're going to my bosses Christmas party. It should be okay. We'll see. Saturday I'm off, but Sunday I'm working. For money! YAY! 10-700 I believe. Shouldn't be too bad.

So not much is going on round here. Just feeling pretty blah. I know its getting bad because I've been spending so much time playing computer games and being a shitty mom. But I get so irritated so quickly, then I feel even worse. Sometimes I wish I didn't have such a strong aversion to meds.

1 comment:

Di said...

Hey just remember you feel however you feel and there is nothing wrong with it. they are feelings. Stupid farting guys alone will do that to you. Maybe you are just stressed, you have a lot going on. Just try and relax, enjoy each minute with your children, but remember you need time for you so don't feel bad when you take it!

 

site analysis