Thursday, September 28, 2006

What did I do???

I kept Clara home from school today, out of guilt. She didn't want to go the last 2 days by herself, Jake was feeling better this morning, and I was too lazy to take her. So she stayed here. And I've had to threaten 3 times in the last hour that if she didn't stop doing XXXXXXX, I was taking her to school. Luckily that's a good enough threat (for now).

Today I'm going through our 2 bookcases, weeding stuff out. We really don't need 2 huge ones in our not to huge living room. Plus if we get rid of one, I'll have room for a desk for my scrapbooking stuff. I might even have room to do stuff here at home! Amazing!!

We've figured out the best way to get Jake to take his medicine, is in a Washington DC shot glass, with a water chaser. He still gets a little upset, but he drinks it down and doesn't spit it out.

Gonna go cuddle with my kiddos now :)

1 comment:

Di said...

I am so glad that I am not the only one who doesn't wear my wedding ring. I want to it just won't fit.

 

site analysis