Thursday, June 22, 2006

They like me!

I'm not sure if I've relaxed a bit, or if the radiologists are just getting more used to me, but they're actually talking to me and joking around! They've never been mean or anything like that, but it was still a bit akward.

I thought I was gonna get 'talked to' yesterday when Dr Meyers was looking for me while I was getting my daily icecream sundae, but he just wanted to know where the swelling had been on an elbow I shot. I tried to explain, as it had been over an hour earlier, and then apoligized for the lateral elbow 'not being the best one ever.' He said it was actually a very nice elbow, and he liked it.

As I was walking out, the Dr Leonardo said 'well I don't, so there' but I didn't realize he was talking to me as the Drs are always talking into their dictaphones. It took me a moment, so I walked back in and pretended to smack him, and we all laughed. Much better than getting yelled at :)

Today I have to go get my TB test read, and can't get in until 9am. So I got to sleep in until 730. YAY! It's amazing the difference an hour of sleep can make. When Tom woke me up at 630 I felt soo tired and horrible, but then at 725 I woke up on my own, wide awake. Crazy.

No comments:

 

site analysis