Monday, May 29, 2006

I'm really worried

My hands/wrists and shoulders are stiff. It's not getting any better, actually worse. I went to the Dr on Saturday morning because my ankle was still stiff, and then my hands were bad. She said it sounded like a virus. But I just don't get it. I'm not sick. It's just the joints in my upper body, combined with really sore calf muscles (probably unrelated).

I can't even make a cakefor Jake's birthday party today :(

I don't know how I'm going to be able to go to work tomorrow, but I can't miss it. I guess the hospitl is probably the best place to be.....

4 comments:

mama_tulip said...

I'd get that checked out, Mary! Hope you're feeling better.

Di said...

I hope it is only stress.

Pink Rocket said...

i see a virus causing aches but not pain. i'd get a second opinion! hope you're feeling better soon!

Chelle Y. said...

Yeah, get it checked out. My sister was having similar pain and was told she had the beginning stages of arthritis. They gave her something for it and she is doing better.

You need to take care of yourself. Those kids at the hospital need you.

 

site analysis