Sunday, March 26, 2006

I hope this isn't a trend.....

My MIL's mother died on Friday. That's 2 grandparents Tom has lost in 2 months. It'd better not continue. Nana had had a few strokes, and hasn't ever been able to talk or really talk since I've known her. It was her time. But still really sad. I am SO glad that I took the kiddos up to visit her a few weeks ago.

I started working with my running coach again. I'm going to be sore tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be working out with her once a week, or once every other week. I'm planning on going to the gym on Tuesday, so if I don't post about it, ask me ;)

Well I'm going to TRY to get the kids to bed early tonight--tomorrow starts the early days 5 days a week instead of 1. Night!

3 comments:

mamatulip said...

I'm sorry to hear about your MIL's father.

Good for you for working with your running coach again!

Emily said...

Oh, sweetie..((hugs))

Good luck running!!

Mary said...

Thanks guys. I'm not even sure when the funeral is. Tom doesn't really want to talk about it, it's been tough on him :(

 

site analysis