Monday, January 16, 2006

A dazed and confused moment...

Since it's been coming up on so many people's blogs lately, namely ren's...

I just got back from seeing the movie Rent. It was really bugging me where I knew the filmmaker from. It's Anthony Rapp, who played Tony from Dazed and Confused. I'm glad I know now, but I was having a hard time focusing on the damn movie thinking about this...

I figured out that Tom Collins was really Det. Ed Green (couldn't remember the name) from Law and Order, and that Mimi was Rosario Dawson. And of course how could I not recoginize Taye Diggs...

Was happy to see during my IMDB check that the chick who played the lawyer, Tracie Thoms IRL, is playing Lily in the movie The Devil Wears Prada. Looking forward to that movie now :)

so over all the movie was pretty good, but I've never seen Rent before, only heard the music. Guess it wasn't the best rendition ever. That's why I refuse to see the Phantom of the Opera, I loved the musical...

No comments:

 

site analysis